Beater’s Cottage is a lovely cosy, 3 bedroom cottage, furnished to a high standard. Amidst a stunning secluded location with a 1½ mile private beach, this really is the perfect place for a relaxing holiday or family celebrations and is just 4 miles from the nearest villages. Argyll’s Secret Coast is packed with places to visit and things to do; sailors, walkers, cyclists and artists are all drawn to this area for its beauty. Abundant wildlife can be spotted such as deer, buzzards, otters, golden eagles, red squirrels and if you’re very lucky, basking sharks. Stone-built with many original features, Beaters Cottage has access to a private beach 500 yards away and is ideal for a truly romantic getaway. There is underfloor oil central heating and initial fuel for open fire is included. Enclosed courtyard with garden furniture and private parking for 2 cars available. There is a local shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles away.
- Bedroom 1 Master with en-suite and zip-link bed
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 double zip-link with en-suite shower
- Rooms can be configured to suit guest requirements
- All linen and towels provided
- Well equipped kitchen,
- Open plan lounge and dining room.
- Freeview TV
- Outdoor enclosed garden with Kadai bowl for BBQ
- Pet friendly
- Private beach within 10 mins walk
- For larger parties Beaters Cottage and Woodend Cottage can be booked together subject to availability.
|3 night breaks start from £360||7 night breaks start from £840|