Woodend is a large detached country house situated within the owner’s beautiful 640-acre estate. It is in a stunning, secluded location with a 1½ mile long beach within its grounds. Known as ‘Argyll’s Secret Coast’ and tucked away in a small corner of Argyll on the west coast of Scotland and bordered by Loch Fyne and the Kyles of Bute, it’s an area of stunning natural beauty, with hills, glens, rugged coastlines, white beaches, clear waters and ancient forests. Argyll’s coast is packed with places to visit and things to do, and sailors, walkers, cyclists and artists are all drawn to this area by its natural beauty.
- Family bathroom on ground floor
- Large shower room on 1st floor
- Well equipped kitchen diner and Butlers Pantry and wood burner
- Walk in wet-room and cloakroom on ground floor
- Freeview TV
- Courtesy landline for incoming and emergency calls only (due to lack of mobile phone coverage)
- Pet friendly
- All linen and towels provided
- Access to private beach
- For larger parties Woodend Cottage and Beaters Cottage can be booked together subject to availability.
|3 night breaks start from £480||7 night breaks start from £1,120|